Do we ever have to leave?
Would you like to get a feel for life as a hibernating bear? Wake up in the morning with a view of the sunny meadows and peaceful mountains savoring a delicious breakfast buffet.
Each of our 32 rooms are equipped with a shower and toilet, satellite TV and telephone. For the non-smokers, we have a “green area” on the second floor in which all rooms are non-smoking.
|In our private sauna, you can relax your muscles after a day of activity or simply bask in the warmth when it's cold or raining outside. Then, to reactivate blood circulation, strengthen your immune system and improve your general well-being, take a dip in our "Killerpool" bath or a spend brief moment in the winter snow.
Room Types & culinary
You can choose between breakfast, half-board or full-board.
- Junior Suite with South Balcony
Double bed, shower/toilet, south balcony
- Family Apartment
Double bed, shower/toilet, partial south balcony
Room with two beds connected by a staircase to another room with two beds
- Panorama Room
Spacious room with double bed, shower/toilet, entrace, south balcony
- Larch Room/Oak Room
Cosy room with double bed, shower/toilet, entrance, wooden furniture
- Attic Room
Cosy room in the attic with double bed, shower/toilet, southern view
- Single Room
Single bed, shared bathroom (2 singles), western view
All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, telephone and safe. Wi-Fi is offered in our hotel!
In addition, we offer:
- Free use of the outdoor swimming pool in Berg im Drautal
- Ponies for the children to pet, playground and table tennis
- All-day dining at the hotel restaurant
- Hotel partner BMW. Motorcycle test rides possible upon request
- Outdoor activities bookable from hotel: rafting, canyoning, fossil searching, rock climbing
- Beautiful mountain hiking trails, which lead to the launch site for tandem flights and paragliding
- Use of our panoramic sauna
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Magnificent view from your room or terrace of the Drava Valley and the Julian and Carnic Alps
Gym, solarium, massages, table tennis, darts, reading room with small library, astronomy corner with fireplace, rustic-style guest rooms, many cozy areas and plenty of space for our guests. Our cuisine is authentic and typical of the area but also influenced by our southern neighbour, Italy. We are happy to accomodate specific dietary needs.
We purchase the majority of our ingredients from local farmers.